Heel-less Heels

Thursday, March 27, 2008




Today Sven Olbers released new Shoes...Heel-less Heels !!!

Quote Sven /...Hi Ladies,

You all heard about the latest trend in Hollywood regarding crazy shoes, I guess.

Heel-less Heels

Well, Gwyneth Paltrow, Uma Thurman and Victoria Beckham already wear them in RL so its time for our Celebrities in SL to get them :)

I am happy to present you these shoes and I am sure you will walk in it better than any RL lady ever can :))

Sven

Available at Mimikri hot couture

3 Kommentare:

stella_semaphore said...

OMG. these are insane. I dont remember seeing the dress in this pic?:O. *waits for pay day* :D

Mimikri said...

Haha,Stella,the dress is my next release,hope I am done tomorrow or on sunday :)

Solange said...

Oh they look fabulous Darling, just don't breath on me when I am wearing them, I might just topple backwards.

(Not that I am wearing tattered bloomers)

Back to Top