" Chez Mimi " and " tagged "

Wednesday, December 5, 2007




I opened a Cafe " Chez Mimi " on the roof terrace of my main store...
if you are are looking for a beautiful place ( I ignored christmas perfectly,I guess)
to meet friends...having cake and coffee or reading the latest issues of the
fashion magazines...stop by :)


OMG...tagged,thank you Chrisy

The Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

here we go...

1. I often use my bed as a couch
2. I don't like christmas at all,but I could make an angel happy if my hair would be transferable
3. I live in Hamburg but I don't eat hamburger
4. My friends call me " Queen of Backgammon "
5. I am terribly romantic
6. I love Italy
7. I am afraid of spiders and horses
8. Someone built a sculpture of me in SL,called " The Pensive ",
sometimes I m very slow to make a decision,but I avoid people who take hours to peel a potatoe


I tag...hmm...I have to think about who...* chuckles *

0 Kommentare:

Back to Top